- 50 people who could save the planet
There are one or two controversial choices.
- The Milgram Experiment Today?
We’d like to think we don’t bow to authority as much as we did the first time around… (via Vaughan)
- Are We All a Bunch of Availability Entrepreneurs?
Stop blaming global warming for individual events (and start blaming it for trends).
- Why I Don’t Blog About Politics
He’s got a point.
- Strange things that people get addicted to
This blog (new to ScienceBlogs) is going to be awesome.
Got something for Seed‘s Daily Zeitgeist? Email the Zeitgeister.
Originally published January 7, 2008