- Universe / by Jonathan Harris
Navigate a cultural universe via this interactive night sky.
- PVP : Predator vs Predator
If it’s not a dog-eat-dog world, it’s at least a lion-kill-hyena world.
- Harry Potter and the Labrador Retriever Problem
People who start Ulysses are more likely to finish than people who start Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Say what? Chad proposes an explanation.
- A Handful of Baby Crocodiles
I think they’re singing “Livin’ on a Prayer.”
- Climate Change Bill launch
UK Secretary of State for Environment, Food, and Rural Affairs David Miliband talks about the new bill. First Britain, then the world.
Got something for Seed‘s Daily Zeitgeist? Email the Zeitgeister.
Originally published March 14, 2007