- How I Am Becoming An Astronaut
This young engineer is setting her sights high…and blogging about it. (via Phil)
- Friday Sprog Blogging: kitchen table conversations concerning water
Ice will never sink in water. Did you really know that? The sprogs do.
- Elizabeth Edwards and bone metastases from breast cancer
Orac explains the situation from a surgical oncologist’s perspective.
- Pregnant? Feeling bloated?
Perhaps a little elongated?
- How do you prove photography to a blind man?
Skeptico elegantly takes down the research on psychic powers. (Phil, again)
Got something for Seed‘s Daily Zeitgeist? Email the Zeitgeister.
Originally published March 25, 2007