- If You Think Your Taxes Are Unjust, Just Think Again
Politicians, take heed: Our perception of fairness responds to reframing. (via Jake)
- Gauging a Collider’s Odds of Creating a Black Hole
They’re small. Very small. Small enough? Scientists think so.
- Right Whale Listening Network
There are fewer than 400 of these whales left, and this project is helping to protect them by listening in and warning ship captains. (via inky circus)
- Somebody clean this mess up
That’s a lot of space junk! (Note: Junk not to scale.)
- One in Five Scientists Use Brain Enhancing Drugs
The man on the street is not pleased.
Got something for Seed‘s Daily Zeitgeist? Email the Zeitgeister.
Originally published April 15, 2008