- Face Blind! Bill’s Face Blindness (Prosopagnosia) Pages
If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to live with prosopagnosia, Bill’s 13-chapter online book will give you some insight. (via Mo)
- A new statistic begins to appear in journals: What the heck is a p-rep?
We should all know more about measuring statistical significance.
- The quantum mechanics of smell
Odors may be tunneling into your mind! Cool…
- Evolution Avoidance Syndrome
What’s the magic word? (via PZ)
- To cancel out the CO2 of a return flight to India, it will take one poor villager three years of pumping water by foot. So is carbon offsetting the best way to ease your conscience?
Yikes. (via Slog)
Got something for Seed‘s Daily Zeitgeist? Email the Zeitgeister.
Originally published September 6, 2007